- The VintageSense website, along with its technology, services and policies, is under continuous development. We may update the TOS at any time for any reason without notice.
- The VintageSense provides users with a rich variety of services and information. You understand and agree that the services and information offered may be accompanied by advertisements that are necessary for VintageSense to continue to provide the services and information. In addition, third parties will often prepare these advertisements, and VintageSense may or may not have reviewed the content of such advertisements.
- The VintageSense website adheres to applicable international laws including copyright legislation. Video- and/or audio-streaming presented here at VintageSense websites is for preservation of arts and culture only. No audio or video file being presented here is hosted at our web servers. All these audio-video streaming is based upon links of files that are hosted elsewhere mostly at some servers which present materials that are in public domains. However, if you feel that some material presented at VintageSense is likely to violate a copyright law, please inform us through submitting a “Feedback” form available at this website. Such material will be immediately removed.
- You understand that VintageSense information and services are presented “AS-IS”, and that VintageSense accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of the information and makes no guarantees as to the usefulness of the information or quality or security of the services, though we do respect copyright laws and will remain in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You agree not to reproduce, resell, trade or exploit for any commercial purposes any information provided by VintageSense. This prohibition specifically does not apply to public domain films, audios, and other works that are accessed through the VintageSense website.